Statistics are a great way to break down complex ideas into points that are easy to take in and easy to remember. The following statistics from digiday.com highlight the importance of using online video to build your brand and drive traffic to your website. 2014 is expected to be a huge year for online video, so keep these in mind as you decide what strategies are best for your business in the new year.
- Within the next 5 years, online video production will make up more than one-third of online advertising spending.
- Currently, less than a quarter of national brands use online video as a marketing tool.
- “52 percent of consumers say that watching product videos makes them more confident in online purchase decisions.”
- Mobile video users are a huge demographic. 92% share videos with other users, making them three times more likely than laptop or desktop users to share videos. 50% of all mobile traffic is online video traffic.
- YouTube has more than 1 billion unique visitors every month, and every week 2 billion video views are monetized on YouTube.
- “89 million people in the United States are going to watch the 1.2 billion online videos today.”
TalkingTree Creative initially began as a music production company over 25 years ago. Now we produce everything from original videos to live events and entertainment. We communicate client stories in captivating, creative ways. We match our storytelling skills with high production values so the finished piece is clean, professional, and exciting. We make sure that the feelings and experience that attendees take away from the media is a positive one.
Follow TalkingTree Creative on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and LinkedIn to stay up to date with our latest projects. Get a dose of visual inspiration by checking us out on YouTube and Pinterest as well.