American Trucking Association Promotional Videos
Promotional Videos Production – Getting Your Members on Board
The American Trucking Association is the premiere association of trucking industry professionals, business owners, drivers and service providers in the U.S. ATA’s mission is to serve and represent the interests of the trucking industry. By pooling the collective wisdom of its members and other industry leaders into pro-active councils which focus on a variety of issues, the ATA provides legislative, regulatory and operational information and services as well as forming guidelines for best practices in all phases of the industry.
Council strategies, analyses and recommendations are key to the progress of ATA’s efforts and TalkingTree creative was tasked with increasing interest, understanding and membership in the councils.
Working closely with ATA leadership, TTC formulated a strategy for deep penetration of the member groups most likely to contribute to and benefit from council membership.
Rather than casting the widest net, TalkingTree focused recruitment efforts on the high-level executives whose input would be most valuable and whose appreciation of council benefits would be most profound. To reach this group, TalkingTree utilized a segment of the ATA annual conference to present a compelling informational video which presented six key advantages to council membership.
- Councils provide continuing education for trucking professionals
- Councils are a place to develop industry best practices and standards
- Councils represent industry-wide interests
- Councils are centers for excellence
- Non-participants may be at a disadvantage in the market place
- Councils provide a networking platform for industry leadership
- TalkingTree extended the value of this recruitment tool for the ATA by re-editing the video for presentation on the ATA website.
After the ATA national conference, an increase in viewings of the video on-line and a rise in the number of requests for information on the Councils marked a win for the councils and for the ATA itself.